Powered By Blogger

Sunday 13 December 2015

Christmas Tag!

Thank you to Ms Forde's Classroom for the tag! :) What a fun idea!
http://msfordesclassroom.blogspot.ie/2015/12/christmas-tag.html



1. What's your favourite Christmas movie? It has to be 'Elf', never gets old!

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Presents have to be hidden on me...I have no self restraint, I WILL PEEK! So to answer the question, until I am given them!

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory? Lots, but the most recent has to be my eldest brother's 40th birthday, December 2012. We lost a family member (brother in law) after so it always holds a very special place in our hearts, it was the last time we were all together and it was a brilliant night.

4. Favourite festive food? Chocolate...All the chocolate!

5. Favourite Christmas gift? So hard to choose- I love when someone surprises you by picking that random thing that you had in mind and you wonder 'how did they know?'.

6. Favourite Christmas scent? That mulled wine smell... ;)

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions? They are changing with each year, we used to all go out on Christmas Eve, but I have 6 nieces and nephews so we tend to go for dinner now. This year I am going to England to my sister for Christmas so that'll be new again!

8. What tops your tree? A red star. My parent's tree has a porcelain angel that I just adored as a child.

9. As a kid, what was the one gift you asked for but never received? Baby Newborn. My friend Susan got one, I went to her house every day and played with it!! :D

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you? Having family together, it just doesn't happen at any other time of the year.

Merry Christmas, and a healthy, Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment